All you need to know about the exhibitors world! From adquiring your booth to the organization process, during and after the event.
Reasons to participate
- Presence: Position and strengthen your brand.
- New contacts: Increase your current clients’ loyalty and find new ones.
- International proyection: Expand the limits of your company.
- Innovation and trends: Discover the top technologies of the market.
- Global overview: Exchange opinions about the current situation of the industry.
How to participate
See the different ways in which you can be part of Intersec Buenos Aires.
Raw Space Booth
- Exhibitor’s Manual
- Accreditations for exhibitors
- Invitations for visitors
- Appearance in the Official Catalogue and the event’s web page
- General security
- General cleaning of common areas
- Recommendations on freight & transport agents
- Advice on trips & accommodation
- Everything listed for Raw Space Booth
- 1 Desk
- 1 Storage module
- 1 Current outlet – local power supply 220V
- 3 Chairs
- Dividing walls
- Spots with halogen lamp: one per 3sqm
- Electric board per group of booths, with thermal switches and circuit breaker.
- Identification signboard
Hire your booth now
Download the participation offer, complete it and send it via e-mail to the Commercial Team.
Request other services
Now that you are an exhibitor at Intersec Buenos Aires, do you know what else you will need for your booth? For an extra cost, hire:
- Additional equipment for your booth
- Bilingual hostesses
- Optic pencil service
Learn about the event’s regulations (dispositions, admission, hiring booths, payment methods, safety regulations, badges, etc.).
The documents of the next edition will be avaliable soon.
Learn about the days and times for assembly, exhibition and dismantling to better organize your presence.